sexta-feira, 23 de março de 2012

Coisinhas novas!


Hoje fui à farmácia comprar algumas coisinhas para experimentar e depois de usá-las  farei um post sobre o que recomendo ou não. =D
Today I went to the pharmacy to buy a few little things in order to try them and, afterwards, make a post saying if I reccomend those or not =D


Risqué:
Reparador Noturno: segundo a embalagem ele promete melhorar o aspecto da unha, fortalecendo-a. Espero que dê certo, já que minhas unhas estão horríveis ultimamente. Muito quebradiças e descascando =/
Passei hoje, massageei e já secou! Agora é só esperar o resultado!
Risqué:
Nighttime Remedial: according to the package, it promises to make the nails looks better, making it stronger. I hope it works, since mine have been really nasty lately. Very fragile and "peeling" =/
I've applied it today, rubbed it and it's already dry! Now, I'll just wait to see the results!



Océane Femme:
Caneta Hidratante de Cutícula: facilitou muito a retirada da cutícula, apesar de secar rápido... Eu nem precise usar algodão! Só tenho receio de durar pouco... Mas vamos ver, ne? ^^
Océane Femme:
Cuticle-hidrating Pen: made it a lot easier to remove the cuticles, even though it dries fast... I did not even use a cotton this time! I'm just afraid it might last very little... But let's see, huh? ^^


Nivea:
Water Lily & Oil Shower Gel: pra variar, eu aaaaamo sabonete líquido para o banho! Este eu ainda não usei, já que ainda tenho que acabar com o meu outro sabonete... Mal posso esperar para experimentar! 
Nivea:
Water Lily & Oil Shower Gel: not any news, I looove liquid soap for showering! This one I haven't used yet, since I still have to finish my other soap bottle... Can't wait to try it!


Até mais! 
Patty Pagi ;D

Translated by Nicole ;)


Fontes: