sábado, 31 de março de 2012

Hello darlings!


I've been verifying our access data and I've noticed we've been having quite a few visitors from Germany, France, Poland, Italy, Spain and Japan.

I'm sorry I can't translate posts here into every single language, buut I really hope my english translations have been helpful! Think it's easier than portuguese, huh? ;D
Nevertheless, I'd like to say something to our spaniard readers:

Si, nosotros brasileños comprendemos un poco de español, y yo soy graduada también. Pero, no hablo/escribo más como antes, y por eso no hago las traducciones también en esa lengua. Todavía, estoy tomando clases una vez más, portanto creo que al fin del año quizá podré traducir los textos al español, ¿vale? Gracias! ;)





I also understand a bit of italian, but simply do not risk writing anything. It's gonna be totally wrong I suppose. Maybe one day, right?

(Resumão em português àqueles que não curtem muito quebrar a cabeça com idiomas gringos: só estou constatando que tem muuita gente de outros cantos acessando o blog, e como algumas tantas delas falam espanhol, resolvi fazer um minipost falando que, quem sabe, mais pra frente passarei a fazer traduções ao espanhol também!)

And since Patty posted a song by Jessie J on her last post, I've decided I'd do it too!! Can't help it if I love her, you know. 

Ain't she superconfident and stylish? ♥

xoxo babes!

Nicole