quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2012

Meu holo favorito


Hei!!

Decidi que hoje eu ia dar uma passadinha rápida aqui, para comentar sobre um dos meus maiores objetos de desejo esmaltísticos: Nfu-Oh 61
I've decided to show up around here today to comment about one of my biggest objects of desire when it comes to nail polish: Nfu-Oh 61



A Nfu-Oh é uma marca coreana de esmaltes e eles possuem os holográficos mais perfeitos do MUNDO. Sério, olhando o vidrinho você já cria uma certa expectativa (aliás, LINDOS, não?? São da linha Vitoriana!), mas você não sabe o real significado da palavra "luxo" até passar nas unhas e sair no sol.
Nfu-Oh is a korean nail polish brand, and they happen to have the most perfect holographics in the WORLD. Seriously, looking at the phials you already get some expectations (by the way, GORGEOUS, aren't they?? They're from the Victorian collection!), but you're not yet aware of the true meaning of the word "luxury" until you put it in your nails and go out under the sun.

SINTAM isso:
FEEL it:




Entenderam meu drama? Eu PRECISO dele! D: 
Alguém quer me doar? haha
Got my point? I NEED it! D:
Can anyone donate me one? haha

Por hoje é só!!
That's it for today!!


Beijinhos!!

Nicole (and translated by me)